isuzu rodeo instal

ty no bad for my first time
That is your first time doing that?!?! Wow, that turned out really, really nice, regardless. Being that it's your first time on top of that, I've gotta say, great work.

Quick question about the tweeters though. I heard you are supposed to have them facing each other or something. I could be wrong though, I've never done tweeter pods before. Someone chime in here, I've no idea what I'm talking about most likely. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

That is your first time doing that?!?! Wow, that turned out really, really nice, regardless. Being that it's your first time on top of that, I've gotta say, great work.
Quick question about the tweeters though. I heard you are supposed to have them facing each other or something. I could be wrong though, I've never done tweeter pods before. Someone chime in here, I've no idea what I'm talking about most likely. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
thanks about the tweeters someone said it before but if it goes wrong i have anoter place in mind.

Your pics aren't showing up on my phone, but I hope your head unit went in okay. I put a head unit in my friend's 02 but it had the upgraded factory stereo so we needed to have the harness special ordered because it has RCAs on it to use the factory amp. No one in town had it, not even BB. That was a pain. From what I can see your install looks good though!

Your pics aren't showing up on my phone, but I hope your head unit went in okay. I put a head unit in my friend's 02 but it had the upgraded factory stereo so we needed to have the harness special ordered because it has RCAs on it to use the factory amp. No one in town had it, not even BB. That was a pain. From what I can see your install looks good though!
sorry about the pics i have no idea wat is wrong

ok well after many hours of work is finished well almost finished I still have a problem of interference:crap: critics an coments are wellcome(this is the equipment)

2kenwood kfc-3011 1200 wats

legacy sharp steel monoblock 2600 wats

boss caos 400 wats 4 chanels amp

power acoustic capacitor 2 farads

hifonics zeuz 2x16.5c component

2 audio esencial fuse distribution block

cables monster cable,xxx,scocche,kicker signal cables

tweeters sound excellent in that pocicion

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

adrian8

10+ year member
adrian8
virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from