Issues with nutnbutcustm over B2 M1

It's of course sad that trayvon died. But he did start attacking george first. Besides. The government ruined this case by getting involved and backing trayvon. Seems suspicious to me. 

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Thank you for having a brain
Life should be based on principles, if you deviate, **** will happen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

1069861_598978460124295_1743464297_n.jpg

if a guy was following me I would whoop his *** too but back to the topic at hand it's the principle if you said you was going to send the bass knob and manual you should send it doesn't matter if you guys think he got a good deal that's the amount the seller was willing to take

Seriously. A hispanic guy kills a black kid who was beating him up and acted in self defense and the whole nation including our monkey as$ president gets there p@nties in a bundle.
Yes, but he was a "white-Hispanic".

LOL. I love how a missing bass knob and a manual turned into a Treyvon/GZ debate. What amazes me about the situation is that since that incident 11,000 black men were murdered by other black men and nary a peep from all the race hustlers, media, and government. And I'm very confident that if GZ had been killed or was a drooling vegetable from head injuries that story wouldn't have even made front page news in the local paper.

And of course, in relation to the topic, consider the possibility that the seller is just insanely busy and intended to get to this when he caught up, and was legitimately offended by your threatening tone or implying that he is trying to get over on you.

if a guy was following me I would whoop his *** too
That sort of behavior is not acceptable in civilized society, but it is quite interesting that people actually think it is acceptable to assault someone over some perceived "disrespect". I'd like to hope you can revise this attitude before it lands you in prison or dead. Really I'd rather see you posting here than see you on the 5 o'clock news because you had to be a tough-guy.

When I was a punk teenager I got hassled by police, store detectives, and other concerned citizens and I never once thought it was in my right to try to cave their heads in. For that reason, luckily, I lived long enough to grow up, get a haircut, begin dress and act in a manner acceptable to the rest of society, and for the most part can go about my legitimate business unmolested.

That sort of behavior is not acceptable in civilized society, but it is quite interesting that people actually think it is acceptable to assault someone over some perceived "disrespect". I'd like to hope you can revise this attitude before it lands you in prison or dead. Really I'd rather see you posting here than see you on the 5 o'clock news because you had to be a tough-guy.
When I was a punk teenager I got hassled by police, store detectives, and other concerned citizens and I never once thought it was in my right to try to cave their heads in. For that reason, luckily, I lived long enough to grow up, get a haircut, begin dress and act in a manner acceptable to the rest of society, and for the most part can go about my legitimate business unmolested.
so that we're clear I just want to understand if you were being followed by stranger at night you would just keep walking I mean you wouldn't say a thing you would just wait to see what happens must be a nice neighborhood you live in cause if you're being followed in my neighborhood there's a reason and you don't want to wait to find out

so that we're clear I just want to understand if you were being followed by stranger at night you would just keep walking I mean you wouldn't say a thing you would just wait to see what happens must be a nice neighborhood you live in cause if you're being followed in my neighborhood there's a reason and you don't want to wait to find out

I would keep walking just fine. If they tried anything they're gettin "trayvon'd".

I would keep walking just fine. If they tried anything they're gettin "trayvon'd".
LOL I'm going to start using that phrase. "Trayvon'd" HAHA.

Yeah. Not everyone in the U.S. lives in the ghetto. And if I was being followed in the ghetto. If something did happen where I got jumped. Well. That's what my gun is for. Bam. Trayvon'd

Say something, possibly, jump them, break their nose and smash their head into the pavement, no. Someone following you is not cause to escalate the use of force. Any way you slice it, if you are worried or not you're better off to just run for it. Best case scenario you beat someones head into the ground and kill them (yeah, it doesn't take much for head injuries to kill or comatose a person). Then YOU have a murder rap and "he was following me" isn't going to cut it. Worst case scenario, the person following you DID intend to rob or murder you and you're running right into whatever they have planned anyway.

Really I feel super bad for you if you have to live in a place where another pedestrian is likely to try to rob, rape, or murder you. I lived in the hood for a few months in Florida, and never again. In that neighborhood when you heard gunshots it was proceeded by "yo, what's up? you want summa dis n****?", then followed by the screech of tires and a box chevy with no lights on speeding off. Where I chose to live now, when you hear gunshots your neighbor is going to invite you over for venison burgers tomorrow or is simply keeping in practice.

In my neighborhood we have a "neighborhood watch"... sort of. Everyone is armed and most of us open carry. Everyone knows everyone though and I'm sure if someone who didn't belong here was high on cough syrup casing houses, one of us would draw down on him BEFORE calling 911 and before asking him WTF they are doing here. Then again, this is a private, dead end road.

1. Move out of the ghetto.

2. Don't do or sell drugs, and avoid those who do.

3. Don't assault people.

4. Wear a seatbelt.

This will greatly increase your probability of living until 40.... if you want to make 60:

4. Avoid smoking tobacco, and drink only in moderation or not at all

5. Don't eat fatty foods and maintain a healthy weight

6. Get regular exercise.

Leading cause of death in young black folks is other young black men ( more than car accidents and suicide together!) Homicide Leading Cause Of Death Of Young Black Men, Says FAU Researcher

After 40 it's newports, Malt liquor, KFC/McDonalds, and fucked up parts of a pig (heart disease). I must say I can get down with some chitlin's, neckbones, hog jowls, etc. but the **** plain isn't healthy and should be used in moderation..... really I think cigs and fast food are probably the worst of that lot though, so if your family does some good cooking that's the last thing to give up.

From there it's largely genetic, but, for real. No reason to live in a place where you're likely to be a victim of your own neighbors. Do something about it, or GTFO!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jockhater2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
jockhater2
Saukville, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies