Issues with abrosk927 amp transaction....

people are WAY too fast to run to dispute payments with PayPal..... Not everyone lives on a computer 24/7 to reply to messages instantly. most shipping companies will not do anything on the weekends except accept a shipment. so itll be the next business day before crap gets moving, so learn patience. you have 90 days with paypal to dispute a payment. just because one isnt here answering your pm's the very instant you click send does not mean you are scammed.

i am in no way standing up for the person involved with the deals you are all discussing. I just find it sickening that people immediately run and dispute payments with paypal instead of waiting more than a day for a response to your messages.

people are WAY too fast to run to dispute payments with PayPal..... Not everyone lives on a computer 24/7 to reply to messages instantly. most shipping companies will not do anything on the weekends except accept a shipment. so itll be the next business day before crap gets moving, so learn patience. you have 90 days with paypal to dispute a payment. just because one isnt here answering your pm's the very instant you click send does not mean you are scammed.
i am in no way standing up for the person involved with the deals you are all discussing. I just find it sickening that people immediately run and dispute payments with paypal instead of waiting more than a day for a response to your messages.
hes been waiting for his money a month already thats more then enough time to come up with 50 bucks

read the entire thread, there are many others who are running right to disputes. yes it ***** and its shady dealings when someone doesnt act as fast as they say they will, but that doesnt mean you scammed. again you have 90 days with paypal to deal with it. i would NEVER do business with anyone who runs to paypal for support instead of completely working their transaction thru, to me its just as much a scam opening a dispute as it is a slow person completing their end of a deal. again i am not standing up for anyone here, my business does 1/2 million $ worth of transactions through PayPal monthly and its pathetic at how fast ppl run to PayPal for support.

Ston3r: we are everyday working people. We don't make a 1/2 a million dollars like you. If we made that type of money yearly, sure we'd push $50 to the side as a lost. PayPal is there for protection when one doesn't live up to his end of the bargain. In this instance, that has happened. Don't just look at it from the millionaire side of the fence, try to think about the everyday guy that helped you make the 1/2 million dollars in transactions you make yearly.

Ston3r: we are everyday working people. We don't make a 1/2 a million dollars like you. If we made that type of money yearly, sure we'd push $50 to the side as a lost. PayPal is there for protection when one doesn't live up to his end of the bargain. In this instance, that has happened. Don't just look at it from the millionaire side of the fence, try to think about the everyday guy that helped you make the 1/2 million dollars in transactions you make yearly.
Never once did i say i made 1/2 million dollars, i said i do 1/2 million worth of transactions with PayPal monthly. I am just like everyone else here. Looking for possible good deals and make a dollar or two selling items. I make about $35k yearly so yea im just like everyone else here when it comes to money. Theres never enough of it, but i dont run to PayPal instantly. I ALWAYS go into a deal knowing that there is a possibility something doesnt go smoothly and it may take a month or two for it to get completed. While i dont like that, nor do i want it, i always go in with the understanding that it just may take extended time that wasnt discussed. That is why i will never buy / sell something if i NEED the money / item quickly. Its just better to be patient and give people time instead of running to PayPal, while you may be the most understanding and forgiving person possible, running to dispute a payment to me and many others is more or less theft if the other person has 100% made 0 effort to rectify things. Im not saying wait 89 days etc, im saying give people time to get stuff made right. Use a dispute as an absolute last resort.

Takes 3 days to pull cash out of paypal. Even if you file a dispute at 4 days and you win you wont get your money back if they pulled it out. If your going to sell something here you are expected to communicate and ship per the agreement between buyer and seller. If you cant ship or dont feel like communicating then GTFO. That simple.

also you dont have to live on a computer to communicate most of us have cell phones and email paypal has a app so you dont have to be near a computer to communicate or refund money

Takes 3 days to pull cash out of paypal. Even if you file a dispute at 4 days and you win you wont get your money back if they pulled it out. If your going to sell something here you are expected to communicate and ship per the agreement between buyer and seller. If you cant ship or dont feel like communicating then GTFO. That simple.
I'm not sure how PayPal works with non eBay transactions but with a eBay transaction even if you don't have money in your PayPal they put your account in the negative it happened to me when I sold a iPod on eBay I forgot to upload tracking information the guy tried to scam me and say he didn't get it PayPal immediately set my account negative $80 but as soon as I uploaded tracking information it went back to zero, but had I not provide a tracking information the guy would have got his 80 bucks back via Paypal and then I would just have to Owe paypal and if I didn't pay I'm guessing they will send it to collections

He updated a couple days ago with a tracking number it finally worked and showed shipped yesterday. So when it arrives we will see...

i havent heard fromhim in a while....still no money...just waiting for him to surface and tell me what's up...

He updated a couple days ago with a tracking number it finally worked and showed shipped yesterday. So when it arrives we will see...
I doubt it bro. He shipped a amp to me. By the time it got half way here. He had it returned to sender. Now won't answer any message's. Very shady dude

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BassAddictJ

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
BassAddictJ
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies