agarabaghi - Negative feedback

avs20
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Frisco, TX
Bought an amp from him 3 weeks ago. 2 days after receiving it, hooked it up and it went straight into protect. Sent him a pm, with no response after a couple of weeks. Sent him another one, and he still hasn't responded. He hasn't logged back in since our transaction took place. Buyer beware, if he every decides to come back.

At first i thought you got robbed an all. But since its AP and ****. 0 fuqs.
So you're saying it's ok to scam people, as long as it's not expensive equipment? Unless you're saying it may have been fine when he sold it but happened when this guy hooked it up. But it didn't come off that way.

So you're saying it's ok to scam people, as long as it's not expensive equipment? Unless you're saying it may have been fine when he sold it but happened when this guy hooked it up. But it didn't come off that way.
not sure. scamming is bad Mmmmkay?

but what im saying is, these amps are known to protect. couldve happened in transit. could have happened when he hooked it up. I bet $50 that this guy didnt unhook his battery when hooking this up. and it came off that this guy is a noobie.

but its very well possible that the seller knew this and sent a blown amp.

but all in all, i don't really care since its AP. prolly spent $100 on a risky amp.

You owe me $50 then. I never hook an amp up with power to it. Ive hooked up many systems, without issue. I somehow ran an 8k watt 16v system in my truck, but i guess that was beginners luck eh?

Either way, I'm not concerned about the money or the amp. I already bought another amp, hooked it up, and guess what? It works just fine.

I'm just warning others about this guy, so they don't make the same mistake.

ha... well my apologizes. I havent logged into this site in a few weeks, sorry life got in the way.

I pm you back, ill refund your money and honestly would like to have the amp back as it was working when i sent it out.

Im not gonna argue over the forums and i apologize for the amp not working for you. Let me know how you would like to proceed. You could have sent an email as well, since i dont live on this forum.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

avs20

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
avs20
Frisco, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies