Issues with 4 channel amp

Wpgone

Hey there well here goes nothing. Basically I have 3 amps in my side by side maverick an amp for the marine tower speakers a 4 channel for 8 roof speakers and a mono amp for my sub. I bought a wet sounds equalizer. I ran rcas from the amp for my tower speakers to my eq they are working fine I have no sound coming out of my 8 roof speakers. I used y-splitters on the audio inputs from the equalizer toothed amp. I have three outputs on my deck I'm running the rcas out of the front hook-ups. Not sure if the amp is working as I haven't put it back in just yet. Just trying to test things what could be the issue with the 4channel amp as it was working fine before adding the tower speakers.

Sorry it's kinda difficult to explain so I'll try to break it down step by step from my deck I have the rcas in the front rca out put to the eq. From my mono amp I have rcas running to the eq. From the hertz amp powering the marine speakers I have rcas running to the eq. The only issue I'm having is the 4 channel amp which powers the 8 roof speakers.I'm not sure how to run one set of rcas to the eq as there is only one set of outputs left on the eq for the 4 channel amp so two sets of rcas are impossible how do I set up the rcas with y-splitters into the amp so I'm still getting used of all 4 channels. I hope this clears it up a little bit thanks again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.