Issues from the front page

Participant count
  • Participant list

pro-rabbit
5,000+ posts

OKC, OK
Any time I to access my profile/PMs or any other option from the front page, I am unable to follow the link it will take me back to the front page.

Now I can click on "forum" then I have access to everything with out issues. It's not a big deal, but I just thought I would point that out. It does this on 4 of my computers(1 at work and 3 at home) and my phone.

Any time I to access my profile/PMs or any other option from the front page, I am unable to follow the link it will take me back to the front page.
Now I can click on "forum" then I have access to everything with out issues. It's not a big deal, but I just thought I would point that out. It does this on 4 of my computers(1 at work and 3 at home) and my phone.
Ok this is fixed now. We did an upgrade a couple days ago and a few issues arose, as usual.

i have (or did as of like an hour ago) a problem signing in from the front page. i get a 404. if i click 'forum' it works fine tho.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.