ISO: AT&T phone

stay away from the pantech

not a bad phone but known to break very easy

although my 2 week old blackjack 2 just got trashed yesterday.

was moving something and it pressed against the screen and it was done. screen fucked

My family will be switching carriers soon, at which point, we will be selling my sister's Unlocked Sidekick 3. $150 shipped plus paypal fees.
isnt side kick for tmobile?

and unlocked meens that I can just put my sim in it and not have to worry about changing anything through the At&t network

I LOVE my HTC Tilt.

Touchscreen is on point. Full keyboard slides out. Microsoft office operates smoothly. Windows Media player is killer.

Nav is excellent.

tytn-ii-gps.jpg

I LOVE my HTC Tilt.
Touchscreen is on point. Full keyboard slides out. Microsoft office operates smoothly. Windows Media player is killer.
some of the best phones made

i just couldnt afford to get one this time

I LOVE my HTC Tilt.
I had a tilt, it was a beest phone but..... I would rather have a flat phone that doesnt slide. I never even used the tilting screen. and I had the screen set to stationary because it kind of "lagged" up when i opend and closed it.

isnt side kick for tmobile?
and unlocked meens that I can just put my sim in it and not have to worry about changing anything through the At&t network
correct and correct. It was originally made for t-mobile, but will now work on any GSM network. It is currently being used on ATT as well. Selling it because we are moving and neither ATT nor T-mobile have service where we're going.

some of the best phones madei just couldnt afford to get one this time
I sacrificed some other expenses for it... it was worth the reduction in minutes on a plan and some extra out of pocket.

I've seen them reasonable on eBay, as well.

I sacrificed some other expenses for it... it was worth the reduction in minutes on a plan and some extra out of pocket.
I've seen them reasonable on eBay, as well.
used the 8525 go for 160-250

the 8925 ive seen 200-250

there are some nib for reasonable prices around 300-350

correct and correct. It was originally made for t-mobile, but will now work on any GSM network. It is currently being used on ATT as well. Selling it because we are moving and neither ATT nor T-mobile have service where we're going.
Well were are you moving too? I would kill someone for a sidekick. I love those phones and Ide prolly be the only one with it around here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.