Is this worth buying?? $450aud

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wellyboy

Senior VIP Member
AU
Got a Rockford T1500 on the way. It arrives on Wednesday... But I would like to know... Would that Rockford out do this!?
c1eba1bc77d0c7507ff232b2fc34047c.jpg

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Ya it is, didnt know alpine made anything that powerfull, Weird it does more at 2ohms than at 1ohm though huh ?
I don't find it strange. Alpine does not really do 1ohm...im pretty sure they are aware that their brand subs can't handle 1ohm I know that only the type R 10" comes in dual 2ohm option but at 300rms which *****. But 2ohm at that power is a feat on its own. I didn't think that much power could be achieved at 2ohms at this point in time. I feel it'd be worth buying. Given it's size it won't fit in my car so I'll stash it for later.

Ya it is, didnt know alpine made anything that powerfull, Weird it does more at 2ohms than at 1ohm though huh ?
Had to look again see what you were talking about. I beleive that's a typo someone made. That amp is only 2 ohm stable.

That's weird...looking at other sites and they got the same ratings....why is 1 ohm only 1000 watts??
The stats are 100% correct.. Called up a buddy who is an alpine official installer an asked him.. The stats are correct. He explained alpine has not fully mastered the 1ohm setup in their amps but they not taking that route anyway an are sticking with their 2ohm setups in their amps an that 1ohm won't be a common feature in alpine. But take note that this was made known to him 4 years ago..... An cea compliant Dnt tell lies.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.