Is this unit as cool as it sounds?

this deck ?

013.jpg

Ok looks like i have 2 options for dash kits, Schoshe, and metra. They are same price 44$ including harness, 40 without. The name scoshe alone is like nails on a chalkboard to me, but I have no experience with metra. What do you guys think? I think I want the harness because with the factory amp, wiring is a bit complicated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
There are a couple of options. You can use a marine bt unit. They come in the size of a hockey puck and can mount anywhere. This is the marine unit.
There are bluetooth amplifiers. You can just use your phone or an I Pod as the music source and not touch the radio.
Avoid jvc 480bhs hard to see the display in the daytime even with the brightness all the way up also not as easy getting to the audio menu like...

About this thread

cotjones

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
cotjones
Wilmington, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date