Is this set up right?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Daniel
10+ year member

Caraudio.com
SFLA
Alright, I plan on getting a 6.5 in LCD screen, just the screen. Now I know absolutley nothing of car video ect. but I was planning on getting a PS2 with the 6.5 screen. Would I simply be able to get the screen, PS2, and connect them right to each other and Im done, or do I need special cables, or other equipment?

Thanks.

Alright, I plan on getting a 6.5 in LCD screen, just the screen. Now I know absolutley nothing of car video ect. but I was planning on getting a PS2 with the 6.5 screen. Would I simply be able to get the screen, PS2, and connect them right to each other and Im done, or do I need special cables, or other equipment?

Thanks.

I think its a litte more complicated than that

Thanks.

Thanks.

Depends on what kind of inputs the tv has. Most likely it will have a video rca input, which is what the PS2 comes with. Now, only the picture will come through the tv, so you have to hook up the PS2's sound rca's(the red and white plugs) to your stereo(if possible). If you stereo does not have an auxillary input, you won't be able to get the PS2's sound.

plus the power inverter to power the ps2. as well as checking the recomended input voltage for the screen. some come with a cig adapter but ive seen others that only accept 11-13 volts. you may need a voltage regulator. probably not though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.