Is this any good!!!

Power Acoustik PD-718NB 7" INTEQ Single-DIN Multimedia Receiver: Auto Electronics : Walmart.com
It looks awesome and at a great price. i want a cheap head unit that has bluetooth audio streaming. any suggestions would be great.
^^^^ x infinity...
Yeah... Sorry man but you should save your self the hassle.. The one picture of the interface looks completely retarded, no doubt that the output is overrated, and if it even puts out clean sound is a completely different question on top of that pile of crap. The best advice I can give is you get what you pay for. If you want to go cheap, don't look for a double DIN dvd player. Look for a simple model that does what you need at your price point. If it has crap you wont use, dont get it, find something that does less but does a better job at it.

Give Crutchfield a look, just start here and check the boxes you need. And I mean NEED, not "oh thats cool". If its a feature you wont use, your wasting your money having it.

Car Selector

Post back with some more options //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Id be happy to help, as will plenty of other people

A decent double din should cost you maybe 300-400. And at that price if you just want bluetooth get a single din. You could get a good one for 200 maybe 150.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SLIPKANOT

10+ year member
SLIPKANOT
Syracuse, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from