Is this a ******** 4-channel amp or a good deal

well, i dont have personal experience with this amp, but i do know i have NEVER seen a 200x4 amp for that price, ever! not very many amps on the market even make a claim of power that high to 4 channels, so i call //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif

It's not the best amp on the market but it is decent, considering the list price on there it is not a bad deal. I'm sure you could find a better deal or maybe a higher quality amp for the same price if you did some digging though. What are you looking to run off the amp??

It's not the best amp on the market but it is decent, considering the list price on there it is not a bad deal. I'm sure you could find a better deal or maybe a higher quality amp for the same price if you did some digging though. What are you looking to run off the amp??

Im not looking for anything at this time. I have some audison,zapco,and diamond audio amps. Thought about getting it just for the price. It's a 2009 model and I tried to find the manual on line to get the fuse rating. No luck. Just thought it was hella cheap for that amount of wattage.

How much for the VRX!!!!!I hope it's not that overpriced chrome one.

lol
Yep the overpriced (-: chrome one. Its not for sale. Im just always trying new things. I might pull the vrx out and try the arc audio se4200 in its place.

If **THIS** is correct it has dual 25 amp fuses

50 * 13.8 = 690

Since it is class AB, figure in 30% to 40% loss due to efficiency or 207/276 watts. That amp should do 414 to 483 watts RMS give or take. The reason it is so cheap is it is a prior year closeout!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.