Is this 99 Lincoln Navigator a good buy?

No.
Other Ideas :

Number One

Number Two

Number Three

Number Four

All better choices, miles especially, in my opinion.

The Navigators aren't worth a penny to me after seeing so many in and out of shops and personally not being a fan of their "qualities"

One and Two are out. Might as well buy what hes looking at now. But as a mechanic go ahead buy those fords you will be putting money in my pocket. lol As for three and four good choices.

Thats bs, ive had several rides with 200K+
As long as it has been maintained.

From the sound of it, i would stay away
Fords brake down more than any car I know of probably comes with a tow truck for added connivance:laugh: Get a Honda now that is a vehicle that will last forever.

i wouldnt pay 4200 for anything with 200k i mean i got a dodge outside thats ridin on 290k and its ****in nice but i wouldnt pay 4200 for it,

why not an early 90's blazer? ... they can be had for $1500-2g's which you can sink the other 2g you woulda spend on the Navigator on seat covers or new leather seats and stereo equip

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.