is onlinecarstereo.com a respectable site to buy a amp off of?

Yep. I felt like their shipping was kind of slow (took a day or two longer than most sites) but the package got here fine and everything worked 100%.

My rubicon I got for stupid cheap, look up onlinecaratereo promo codes in google and try the 15 dollar off, or 15 percent I forget what it was but try em before u confirm. Also shipping for me was quick and efficient. To many packing peanuts but I'd rather have more than less.

You'll be fine through OCS. Just keep in mind that the shipping is UPS ground, not 3 day. It can take up to a week for it to get to your house

I have used them. You get the item as expected. Do not expect crutchfield style packing or service.

My box was full of ants. I think they were eating the glue or something.

Product worked as promised....probably in some member here's car to this day.

I have used them. You get the item as expected. Do not expect crutchfield style packing or service.
My box was full of ants. I think they were eating the glue or something.

Product worked as promised....probably in some member here's car to this day.
ants? thats a little extreme. lol

I ordered the massive vk6 component set from them about a month ago. They were out of stock but didn't put it in the ad and didn't tell me until I called 2 weeks later. Shipping took a week and then whenever I received the components, one of the speakers was separated from the center piece causing it to rattle and make a scratching noise. I had to pay shipping for the speaker back to them and I should be getting an e-mail here in a couple of days saying they got it and that they'll exchange it for one that's not broken.

I'm not happy with them but the customer service is pretty good. I won't be buying from them again though. They're the only site I've ever had any issues with.

I ordered the massive vk6 component set from them about a month ago. They were out of stock but didn't put it in the ad and didn't tell me until I called 2 weeks later. Shipping took a week and then whenever I received the components, one of the speakers was separated from the center piece causing it to rattle and make a scratching noise. I had to pay shipping for the speaker back to them and I should be getting an e-mail here in a couple of days saying they got it and that they'll exchange it for one that's not broken.
I'm not happy with them but the customer service is pretty good. I won't be buying from them again though. They're the only site I've ever had any issues with.
ok what i think what might help when i order is to call and email the site to double check if the item is in stock, that is the only problem i am seeing from this site. thanks for the heads up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.