Is it ok to buy name brand audio stuff from amazon, crutchfield, or sonic electronix?

alot of its overpriced for what you can get. alot of people think the more you pay the better but in alot of cases its not. ask people on here for info on some actual good audio brands.

Is name brand stuff such as jl audio, rockford fosgate, or mtx ok to buy at other websites or will it be a cheaper version made from china? what you think???
From those websites, it is perfectly fine. Crutchfield is authorized for everything they sell, SonicElectronix is one of the most popular businesses out there, and usually Amazon is spot on as well. Whether or not the stuff is overprice is a different situation altogether.

Is name brand stuff such as jl audio, rockford fosgate, or mtx ok to buy at other websites or will it be a cheaper version made from china? what you think???
yeah, companies now make 2 versions one american made and other chinese made. 80% of consumer electronics are made in china, 15% made in Korea and 4% made in the USA, 1% elsewhere. this isn't food products sold at walmart where the difference is 20oz or 16oz. real genius question.

I bought my equipments from Crutchfield and their services were outstanding, being the noob that I am in car electronics, but I managed to put everything in together.

I've browsed through Sonic's goods and it seems like there stuff were a bit cheaper than the items at crutchfield. Haven't compared recently but back then, it seemed Sonic was giving the better deal.

Amazon, you can enter in CODEs to get, for example, free shipping.

Overall, most of these websites are overcharged, but they do offer great services.

Amazon cuts some fine deals on batteries, and ****, with that free 2 day shipping.
I've found deals on all kinds of **** on Amazon. From books to DVD box sets to musical instruments.

Crutchfield is generally pretty overpriced, but I'm sure they are authorized dealers for everything they sell. I've been getting Crutchfield catalogs since I was in college, maybe before, always a good read!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

!.beat killer.!

10+ year member
!.beat killer.!
sardis city al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from