Is it a good offer for head unit?

i think it's more of someone dicking around with the idea of a "girl" on the forum
Judging by the cheap **** products on the website posted, theyre trying to get their junk out for people to buy. I feel ive seen another one post this crap. Tho its not a bot im sure, its someone actually posting the ********

Are you JUST looking for a headunit?Or do you want speakers/amps/subs/etc?
Well I'd like a Headunit at first, but should have good interface so that I can easily add any other speakers/amps/subs in the future //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

movie when driving=no good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

though i still did it when i had an indash DVD player
Thanks for reminding, dragnix, sure my dad will not across the line, he's drives even safer than you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif But my mom and I would like to watch movies ourselves there, no problem, right?

I'm gonna start it off with:show your tits whore

Go with the better brands like stated above. Your Chinese brand might not last that long. But if you try it and it's good then let us know.
That's true, Chinese brands are all around us, I don't know how many we're using now. Just can’t get rid of it. But not that bad, I'm a risky person, for such little money, I'd rather have a try, yes, will show you if really buy it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I really curious that if such high-tech stuff is getting better now?! not only the clothes, shoes....anyway, action speaks louder than words, haha, worth it?

I really curious that if such high-tech stuff is getting better now?! not only the clothes, shoes....anyway, action speaks louder than words, haha, worth it?
O yes, clothes and shoes are HIGH TECH as a motherfucker right now.

hornedfrog1985, u born in the same year with me? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gifthanks but if cheap pioneer, alpine, I can't get a DVD in the same price under $200, and with bluetooth, ipod such funny stuff.....
You gotta ask yourself why in the world a DVD feature wouldn't drive the price over $200.

I'm a believer in economical shopping, and finding good deals, and I certainly don't believe that something is good or bad solely by virtue of price, but for the life of me I cannot believe it possible to put together the parts necessary to make a good DVD/cd player to retail that cheap, even if it is refurb'd.

looking into jensen or dual if you are into the cheap brand.. or go to your local wal-mart and get some hu for under $100. Also check into craglist or ebay too..they have some good old DVD double din for cheap..just my advice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.