Is 3k to much for one RD 15" Amega v2

Are you sure it will see 3k watts from your amp?
It should if I wire the sub down to 1ohm, Is a dual 2ohm sub...

Iv still got to buy a extra batt, But Im just saying Will it handle

3k or right at 3kwrms ok, This is just a temporary set up, till I buy

2 DC lvl-4 12's

It should if I wire the sub down to 1ohm, Is a dual 2ohm sub...Iv still got to buy a extra batt, But Im just saying Will it handle

3k or right at 3kwrms ok, This is just a temporary set up, till I buy

2 DC lvl-4 12's
I might be selling my 12'' lv4s w/ lv5 coils....when are you planning on switching up?

3000 rms? What type of enclosure?

The alpha can take a pretty good bit of power. I think you'll be fine as long as your enclosure isnt ungodly large or anything, and as long as you arent beating on her below tuning.

Keep it within tuning when you're playing and dont TRY to kill it, you're fine. There's people who put 1500+ to the Sonances fine and there's people who run more than 2k daily on the Alphas as well.

PioneerSPL1990 yeah but I want it as loud as I can get it with out blowing it up lol

3000 rms? What type of enclosure?
The alpha can take a pretty good bit of power. I think you'll be fine as long as your enclosure isnt ungodly large or anything, and as long as you arent beating on her below tuning.

Keep it within tuning when you're playing and dont TRY to kill it, you're fine. There's people who put 1500+ to the Sonances fine and there's people who run more than 2k daily on the Alphas as well.
Yeah I wasn't planning on anything to big right now, what would be the Ideal

size of enclosure for this sub??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.