RE REX's

Product Description
**FREE SHIPPING**

The all new REX series by RE Audio replaces the older RE series. RE Audio subwoofers have been the best in the industry for a while now, but they just got even better! The RE Audio technicians and engineers have been busy for the last year and a half thinking of how they can improve their subwoofers. The new REX series have a new magnet cover that aids in cooling the voice coils. These subs were also upgraded with flat wound voice coils. The magnets used in these are also slightly bigger than in the older RE series. The end result is a subwoofer that can handle more heat, meaning you can keep the volume up without the sub ever skipping a beat or getting tired! These subs go for days and weeks straight without getting tired or overheating!

RE Audio is known to make some of the sound quality subs on the market. These are high grade subs, which are super efficient so they can go really loud. The REX series though is more known for their superior sound quality!

These are made with the best rubber surrounds so they can withstand a lot of bass for long periods of time without distorting. These are rated strictly. They do not have inflated peak ratings like some other lower brands do. This sub can easily handle a little more than 175 watts! That is how good they are made.

Features:

* 8" all new REX series

* 175w RMS

* Dual 4 ohm voice coil

* Engineered with new magnet covers that aid in cooling the voice coils while protecting the magnet

* Flat wound voice coils

* Mounting Depth - 4"

* Mounting Hole Diameter - 7.125"

* Overall Diameter - 8.25"

* Bolt Hole Circle - 7.75"

* Motor Width - 4.875"

* Motor Depth - 1.5"

* Basket Depth - 2.5"

* Displacement - 0.07 cu. ft.

* Weight - 6 lbs

* Mica Filled Poly Cone

* Santoprene Rubber Surround

* Pressed Steel Basket

* High Temp 8-layer Copper Voice Coil• FEA Optimized Motor Structure

* Single Magnet

* Linear Conex Spiders

* Foam Gasket

* Sealed Box Dimensions: .3 - .35 cubic feet

* Ported Box Dimensions: .35 @ 35 HZ - .5 @ 35 HZ

they have some upgrades for this year/summer, the sx will come to sweden i august my dealer told me, but i want one now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

brmcm15

10+ year member
Oh lawdy!
brmcm15
Macomb, Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date