ipod vs. zune

I have had both.

I like the zune better because it is bigger and doesn't use that sliding/glide stuff to turn the volume up and down. The software is about the same. Zune allows for subscription and itunes does not. So you can download infinite music legally for a small charge.

Ipod works if you care about intergration.

FWIW, I use Zune to get music and then strip the DRM and put it on my iPod.

I am guessing those who like the ipod because it's small have girly hands or something. I do use the ipod for working out, but at my desk, I prefer the zune by far.

I've had my 30gb iPod since 05 and have never had any problems with it. Nor with iTunes. The biggest problem I have had for the last year is that when I leave it off for a day it won't turn back on, so I reset it (hold middle button and menu for 8-10 secs) and it voila, it works great again. For something that is going on 4 years old, that is the least of my worries. Best investment I ever made, let alone the integration with...everything.

Ipod the best there is, I use to have a ipod mini and that thing to dropped so much but ti still ran until the batter finally went than I replaced it and it was good as new that I lost it oh well they last fairly long. iPod IMO is the best, My friends son wanted a zune got it and could never figure it out so LMAO he threw it in the trash asked for an ipod "no joke"

itunes is a whole hell of a lot better then the zune software
i just wish i could put my videos on the ipod wiht out doing all that bullish conversion **** thats always spammed here
I agree "about it all" the movie conversion do not worry it is coming soon.

ipod because everyone has one. Ipod for the fact of using it in the car, zunes were pretty cool but meh
That is a nice reason I would not get an ipod. I don't want an PMP that is exactly the whole world has.

I've owned both and I definitely prefer the Zune. It's a much more reliable player.
I agree on this, and I also had ipod before and switched.

I am guessing those who like the ipod because it's small have girly hands or something. I do use the ipod for working out, but at my desk, I prefer the zune by far.
I used both a 120 zune and now I got zune HD 32, but I have used the 120 at the gym but not for heavy running or lifting weights, and now I can do the heavy workouts with the zune HD because it is flash drive and now there will be a 64gb flash zune HD this 13th of April.

Ive had both as well. I personally like the longer battery life of the ipod. and I think it is easier to control. and the best feature that ipod has over zune is that you can create playlists on the go and save them.

Ive had both as well. I personally like the longer battery life of the ipod. and I think it is easier to control. and the best feature that ipod has over zune is that you can create playlists on the go and save them.

I can make just the same thing with playlists on zune. That does not change anything. Sorry, and don't take offense, but this thread is just like "my daddy is bigger than your daddy" situation.

I can make just the same thing with playlists on zune. That does not change anything. Sorry, and don't take offense, but this thread is just like "my daddy is bigger than your daddy" situation.
no "on the go playlists" not on the computer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.