ipod interface wont work

Participant count
  • Participant list

PepsiFiend69
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
so i borrowed my friends pioneer ipod adapter, to put in my car because im going on a road trip in a few days, and i hooked everything up, but i dont get any sound, it recognizes the ipod's there and displays the songs and artist, but just wont play, instead it plays it thought the ipods headphones. any suggestions?

the cd player is the AVH-p5700 and it is the CDIB-100 interface

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would turn it to either flat, or better yet off if you have that option and use the head unit to control the eq.
I had to go from the headphone jack to an rca converter and plug into the back of my head unit. My old iPod won’t directly connect on any of my...
They both might work the same. Thing is that you buy that adapter kit to replace the radio so I am sure the R&D department thought of all the...
Twist both grounds together. Good call on checking power with a multimeter. I assume you have pulled out and re-inserted the fuses, so as a quick...
You could run that sub on a 4 channel amp and have 2 channels left for amping front speakers. I just put a small system in my brothers car with a...

About this thread

PepsiFiend69

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
PepsiFiend69
Pottstown, Pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date