ipod and panasonic hu

Participant count
  • Participant list

sw1ft
10+ year member

i want to be able to connect my ipod or other mp3 player to my stereo system so i can play it through the speakers. however, because i have a panasonic cq-dfx 983u i dont have a tape deck, so i cant use a nifty tape deck converter. is there anyway to connect the ipod to the hu or something so i can play it?

there's this wireless transmitter taht goes for $45 @ circuit city.

all u do is connect it to the headphone jack of any mp3 player, n then go to a radio station like 88.7, n it plays.

it's basically a wireless fm modulator.

I have my ipod hooked up to the alpine

...you basically have two choices

1. through your FM, but the best quality you'll get is the quality of the station, it's not terrible, but if you're a music fanatic you may want better quality...also if you go with this option explore the iTrip on apple.com apple does make it but it looks alot more slick than thee i Rock

2. second option would be to hook it up through you aux like somone had mnetioned...if you have a aux hookup you'll probabaly need to by a RCA convertor..convetrs the aux to RCA's...then go to radio shack and buy a cord that has male RCA's at one end and a headphone(3.8mm) jack to go into your ipod....good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.