Ipod 32gig 2nd generation

Participant count
  • Participant list

sotelomichael
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Pharr, Tx.
Looking for a new head unit, the better the SQ the better.

Here are some pics, and I will entertain most other trades as well. Thanks!

mhzlz5.jpg

nns0tl.jpg

sorry, I didn't get a reply notification, I would have missed this if I didn't check on it lol.

I'm thinking 175 shipped PM me if you're really interested, I can work on the price with you since we've done business before //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif (bought a pg xenon 600.1 from ya!)

willing to trade for some new stuff guys.

For reference, I have zapco/esb speakers, audiosystem amp, diamond macdaddy sub, I'm pretty set there, however I could use a new head unit (clarion dxz785usb is not quite cutting it anymore) or something that peeks my interest (prefer something I can quickly resell to the craigslist locals if you're in dire need to trade lol

Or special I'm-scratching-my-neck crack head price!

135 shipped in the lower 48 for a 32 gig 2nd gen ipod touch. Updated to newest 4.3.3 too boot. This is the perfect lossless (apple .m4a) companion to sneak somewhere in your car/truck with plenty of space for a good amount of albums.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...