iPad for HU

No doubt, bud. I've got time enough to plan this. Just have to keep my hands away from getting a MS-8 until then. Can grab it for 499 direct using AAFES. I have your number and intend to use it lol.
Haha your sig is making me lol

also what kind of tahoe you lookin at?

Haha your sig is making me lol
also what kind of tahoe you lookin at?
Early 2000s v6 but not 4x4 since I don't need a gas-hog in the city. Want something reliable around the 5-6k price point.

And thanks on the sig. Figured the Grohl was getting overdone.

Early 2000s v6 but not 4x4 since I don't need a gas-hog in the city. Want something reliable around the 5-6k price point.
And thanks on the sig. Figured the Grohl was getting overdone.
I wasnt aware that they made a tahoe with a V6

Lol that's kinda funny. Definitely a cool idea but made me think about hitting up some police auctions when the time comes. Could snag something with the basics of a decent system in there. Something like this:

Cars for Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD LS in San Diego, CA 92130: Sport Utility Details - 318137117 - AutoTrader.com

Hopefully something like that is still around when the time comes. Obviously the HU and amps would be replaced. Starting to lean towards the MMATS Ultimate HiFi and 2000.1D, but that lifts the price point up quite a bit.

Lol that's kinda funny. Definitely a cool idea but made me think about hitting up some police auctions when the time comes. Could snag something with the basics of a decent system in there. Something like this:
Cars for Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD LS in San Diego, CA 92130: Sport Utility Details - 318137117 - AutoTrader.com

Hopefully something like that is still around when the time comes. Obviously the HU and amps would be replaced. Starting to lean towards the MMATS Ultimate HiFi and 2000.1D, but that lifts the price point up quite a bit.
I been looking at buying a police tahoe. These ones come without carpet, dual batteries already, HO alternator.... just begging for a system to be dropped in. Just run the wires and throw OEM carpet over it and you're done.

Something like this

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe for sale by Chicago Motors Inc., Used Car, Truck and SUV dealer in the Chicago, IL area

I been looking at buying a police tahoe. These ones come without carpet, dual batteries already, HO alternator.... just begging for a system to be dropped in. Just run the wires and throw OEM carpet over it and you're done.
Something like this

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe for sale by Chicago Motors Inc., Used Car, Truck and SUV dealer in the Chicago, IL area
Hmm that's enticing. Just wish I didn't have to drive out to Chicago to pick it up lol, but it'd be one hell of a test drive.

Hmm that's enticing. Just wish I didn't have to drive out to Chicago to pick it up lol, but it'd be one hell of a test drive.
Try to get into some auctions. All that chicago place is a little dealer that buys police vehicles from auction.

The cool thing about that is federal agencies are required to replace their vehicles every set amount of years or mileage which ever comes first. Some of those things are in great condition and not beat on, required maintenance and such.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

We think very much alike good sir this has been something I've been wanting to do for a while
Yeah I would just need to take out a loan cause thers no way I'm getting rid of my car. But when I do.. the system in that motherufkcer

Try to get into some auctions. All that chicago place is a little dealer that buys police vehicles from auction.
The cool thing about that is federal agencies are required to replace their vehicles every set amount of years or mileage which ever comes first. Some of those things are in great condition and not beat on, required maintenance and such.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Yeah I would just need to take out a loan cause thers no way I'm getting rid of my car. But when I do.. the system in that motherufkcer
Forrrrreal. Lol SPACE FOR DAYS

Forrrrreal. Lol SPACE FOR DAYS
Pretty much exactly why I'm looking into the Tahoes. I just hope gas prices don't skyrocket again over the next couple of years or I have to be looking elsewhere. I had to smh when we picked up a friend of ours and couldn't fit a suitcase AND a stroller in the trunk with my little 10" box. We literally had to put the stroller on the floorboards under the car seats to make it back from the airport that day.

Pretty much exactly why I'm looking into the Tahoes. I just hope gas prices don't skyrocket again over the next couple of years or I have to be looking elsewhere. I had to smh when we picked up a friend of ours and couldn't fit a suitcase AND a stroller in the trunk with my little 10" box. We literally had to put the stroller on the floorboards under the car seats to make it back from the airport that day.
Dude in my single cab with my box between the seats I have NO room..

Dude in my single cab with my box between the seats I have NO room..
Sucks, man. Couldn't imagine trying to handle that with two kids, though. Only have one atm which is why I can get away with it, but that visit was an eye-opener. Definitely going to have to upsize in a couple years. Figure the Tahoe's about as big as I want to go.

@04murdalanche you should start working on that f150 dash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

Meet me today. No more putting it off lol. I'm going to txt you in a bit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.