iPad for HU

youll need a router or jig saw to cut out your faceplate, i just bought a faceplate directly from soundman to use as a template for now on, either fiberglass a pan yourself or buy one from soundman, youll need a lightening USB cable, fiberglass resin, and mat, sandpaper and some time lol you can build one for under $100 very easily.
Or we can put you to hire for a nominal price and let your expert skills handle it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i can do it for a hell of a lot cheaper than soundmans $1200 price qoute let me tell you... lol
Figured as much. May recruit you in about a year to make some dash pods for a set of Easttech 2.5" mids and tweeters when I replace the Passat with a Tahoe, btw.

Your moving up in my book good sir:) I loooove tahoes
Then you'll love some parts of the build. Same input setup as previously mentioned with either 4 Dayton HO 8s or 4 AB XFL 8s, two 4-channel amps, and a beefy monoblock. Looking at close to 4k for the build with all the electrical upgrades and deadening added in.

Then you'll love some parts of the build. Same input setup as previously mentioned with either 4 Dayton HO 8s or 4 AB XFL 8s, two 4-channel amps, and a beefy monoblock. Looking at close to 4k for the build with all the electrical upgrades and deadening added in.
Niiiiice , you should really give the SA-8V2 a look or chance man... But the XFL I'm sure is great as well got a single 10 in my girls car on a MB Quart 1500.1 and it slaps.

How much power you wanting to run to the subs?

[quote name='04murdalanche']Niiiiice , you should really give the SA-8V2 a look or chance man... But the XFL I'm sure is great as well got a single 10 in my girls car on a MB Quart 1500.1 and it slaps.

How much power you wanting to run to the subs?[/QUOTE]

Not sure yet...the XFLs will be if I get them from @mylows10 ; when he swaps out for the new DC m3 8. Otherwise Dayton and they'd be getting rated, so 300 each. I was going to use a PPI BK1800.1 if I go Dayton. Otherwise an AB VFL 500.1 on the XFLs.

And if I go Sundown, I'd do 3 or 4 SD-2 8s sealed. Trying to keep it relatively small and not lose much space.

[quote name='neo_styles']Not sure yet...the vFLs will be if I get them from @mylows10 ; when he swaps out for the new DC m3 8. Otherwise Dayton and they'd be getting rated, so 300 each. I was going to use a PPI BK1800.1 if I go Dayton. Otherwise an AB VFL 500.1 on the vFLs.[/QUOTE]
fixed

lulz, well let me know when you want to get the sheit done Neo, you know i gotcha for the cheapz;)
No doubt, bud. I've got time enough to plan this. Just have to keep my hands away from getting a MS-8 until then. Can grab it for 499 direct using AAFES. I have your number and intend to use it lol.

No doubt, bud. I've got time enough to plan this. Just have to keep my hands away from getting a MS-8 until then. Can grab it for 499 direct using AAFES. I have your number and intend to use it lol.
im getting my Bit Ten D for 400 + ship brand ass new, they usually go for 600. i gots da hookup:)

but yeah just text me my friend,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.