SOLD Invision LCD/DVD headrest TV's "new" MSRP$1600

Participant count
  • Participant list

johnjv29
10+ year member

Specs:

The latest in on-the-road DVD technology. Two totally independent systems with 7" color TFT LCD widescreen (16:9) monitors, top slot loading player, two dual-channel infrared headphones, game/video ports, wireless FM modulation to vehicle's stereo system, and CD/MP3 playback capability.

Overall in great condition,still like new,still have the covers over the infrared sensors,headphones never used still in box and work excellent.The only flaw I see is there is a small line at the top of the screens but really not noticable.Not a scratch on the screen just a line behind it?They are quite easy to install and have all the wiring.These are VERY expensive units and installed into the Escalade,porsche,etc.Each screen can play its own dvd!Here is a link on Amazon for pics installed or more info,$1600 asking price from Amazon!!Offer a descent trade and its yours or make a cash offer.

100_3184.jpg

100_3188.jpg

100_3186.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.