inverted wiring help

Participant count
  • Participant list
how would i wire my 3 subs so that only one is inverted? not sure where to switch the polarity. i used this wiring diagram and im going to invert the last sub, the one connecting to the amp, how would i wire that?http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/ca/learningcenter/car/subwoofer_wiring/3-DVC-2-ohm-mono-low-imp.jpg
In that drawing you want to invert only "SUB 3", correct? - if so, then leave the green jumper as shown, but connect the two red wires to SUB 3 NEG (-) and connect the two black wires to SUB 3 POS (+). i.e. swap the +/- connections for that sub only. Make sense?

So switching the +/- on the third sub wont change the polarity or mess with the other subs or anything? since all the subs are wired off of that one i'm just a little worried , dont wanna blow anything up and dont have the money to replace anything. ahah

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.