Northwest Region Interest in competitions in Central Washington

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

burbonbags
10+ year member

Is there any interest for a car audio show in Wenatchee in October or in the spring? Trying to get a feel for how many competitors from out of town would come. Also, anyone heading to the big show in Penticton BC on Aug 23?

If you go to the canadian car audio forum, http://www.canadiancaraudio.com, and then look under the Western Region, there's a bunch of threads there with info. If you need any more info, just send me a message. Don't get confused with it saying the Western Canadian Finals - somewhere in the early threads, it says it's still open to non-Canadians and it's a 3x points event. You just won't win the Canadian title, eventhough you might still win 1st at the event and actually beat whoever won the title. I believe I read that there are a couple guys from Seattle going (and I think I know who they are).

Thanks. It has airbags, but I'm hoping to get some more work done so the frame lays on the ground w/ 24s without a body drop.

Thanks. It has airbags, but I'm hoping to get some more work done so the frame lays on the ground w/ 24s without a body drop.
I've got to see that in person....not too many of those around here. Wenatchee is a hell of a lot closer to me than Olympia and Spokane. Please keep us updated...October might be a possibility for me...gives me time to send my amp rack out to get it vinyled, after I catch up on my bills/mortgage.

I'm sure we'll meet up if I can get some shows going. There's not that much to see now - I think it's around 10-20% done. But my goal is to lay frame with 24's on back, 22's on front, big brakes and paint in time for Apple Blossom in May, but I got my big mortgage too, so we'll see. Since I moved to Wenatchee in 2006, each Apple Blossom I keep saying next year I'll get it done and haven't done it yet. I used Myspace to help keep track of what I've done so far - http://www.myspace.com/72131471.

Don't hold your breathe on a show in October. I'm starting to think it's not enough time for me to get things together in time. But if you're up for some shows in the Vancouver BC area, there are 2 in September - http://www.westcoastextremespl.com/ has a list of events, but check often, I just recently found out the Aug 16 show was cancelled.

Looks like Ground_ Pounder started a new thread in Longview for a small comp soon...maybe I'll hit that up. I understand the mortgage thing, totally. My pymnts are just a hair over 2k/month. Not cheap living in this ****ed up state. Back to your SUV, looks awesome in the pic.As for my Tahoe, I only bought new tires for it and that's all I wanna do. I thought about rims but cost $$ and besides, I wanna keep a low profile. Keep it clean too. I'll need a new brake job and a new muffler. Everything else is pretty much done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.