INTEFERENCE ON my INDASH SCREEN

Participant count
  • Participant list

fto2freak

OZ
Howz it goin everyone, ive just put a in dash screen into my fto, and a seperate dvd player as an input, the screen is fine for all other functions, no inteference, but when i turn the dvd on wavey lines appear to be going up and down the screen. This only happens when the car is turned on, when the car is off its fine.

The dvd player is plugged straight into the cigarette lighter, What is the problem, is the player getting interference from some electrical device in the car, or the wires are to close to somethin????

its really annoyin can anyone help, has anyone else had the same problem

check to see if your rca's are run by any high current (or even not-so-high current) dc wires....if they are...that may be part if not all of your problem... also, the ground from the cigarette lighter might not be the best of grounds.....dunno hard to say....interferece can be caused by all kinds of weird stuff...

hope i helped

hit me up on aim if ya want

-pat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.