Installing two amps without a distibution block?

Yeah....

The connectors on the ends are compression fittings. Unscrew them from the base, strip your wire about 1/4" longer then needed, insert into the fitting, fold the wire over, then screw the fitting back in. The wire being folded over and screwed in tight hold it in place.

Yeah....
The connectors on the ends are compression fittings. Unscrew them from the base, strip your wire about 1/4" longer then needed, insert into the fitting, fold the wire over, then screw the fitting back in. The wire being folded over and screwed in tight hold it in place.
Yeah, my bad... I figured that out too. But I guess I just needed to fold it over in order for it to be secure. How would I be able tp see if there are fuses in it? I assume there are... but the distro block was included in an amp kit package I bought from someone on this forum so I'm not exactly sure what I got.

It should have a fuse connecting the two metal blocks. It will look like this...

ANL%20Fuse.jpg

Alright. I was wondering how the hell the power went from one side to another... definitely missing the fuse. Which one will I need if I'm only running ~400 watts? And will I need more than one? Appreciate your help man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.