installing an epicenter

joa2014

Hi guys im new to this forum i have some questions i need some help i recently installed a jvc head unit on my scion xb(dnt have much experience on installing car audio) and i installed a amp not so known brand and a jl audio 12 inch w0 subwoofer in its jl audio box . I like to listen to mostly spanish music but get no bass from it so im gonna purchase an epicenter but dnt have a clue on how to install it so i get the part where i hook up the power of the epicenter to my deck and the ground to my deck also and the blue remote cable now the part that i dnt understand is that the epicenter has a conection for two sets of rca's and my amp has two sets also but i hooked up one set of rca to my head unit so how do i hook up the epicemter to the head unit of the rcas or how do install it im sry im new and this might seem kinda of stupid i apreciate ur guys help

don't think you understand how to wire up the epicentre correctly.... try download the manuel for a epicentre and read it.

also rca splitters

Yea the music that i listen to does not have any bass thats why i want an epicenter ive had soundsystems in my trucks before with epicenter thats why i know it will work for my music and u mr fasfocus im sry if i posted the threat in the wrong area but if u were bothered u shouldnt have posted a coment and i really dnt know much but ive installed many head units on my family cars and none of them has had a problem ive installed amps and no problem i just dnt know how to wire up the epicenter thats about it and if im doing it my self its because i dnt want to give some one 120 (cause thats what there charging me to install it) for like 30 min max of work thats why i wanna do it my self ive tryed looking it up on you tube but had no luck lol so if someone could explain to me how to hook it up correctly i would really apreciate it one more question the power ground and remote wires from the epicenter would have to go conected to my head unit or do i have to run the power to the battery find a ground spot to ground that wire from the epicenter and the remote to the head unit?and the rcas how does that work where do i hook those up thnx for ur time guys

Hi guys im new to this forum i have some questions i need some help i recently installed a jvc head unit on my scion xb(dnt have much experience on installing car audio) and i installed a amp not so known brand and a jl audio 12 inch w0 subwoofer in its jl audio box . I like to listen to mostly spanish music but get no bass from it so im gonna purchase an epicenter but dnt have a clue on how to install it so i get the part where i hook up the power of the epicenter to my deck and the ground to my deck also and the blue remote cable now the part that i dnt understand is that the epicenter has a conection for two sets of rca's and my amp has two sets also but i hooked up one set of rca to my head unit so how do i hook up the epicemter to the head unit of the rcas or how do install it im sry im new and this might seem kinda of stupid i apreciate ur guys help
PM Replied.

Yea the music that i listen to does not have any bass thats why i want an epicenter ive had soundsystems in my trucks before with epicenter thats why i know it will work for my music and u mr fasfocus im sry if i posted the threat in the wrong area but if u were bothered u shouldnt have posted a coment and i really dnt know much but ive installed many head units on my family cars and none of them has had a problem ive installed amps and no problem i just dnt know how to wire up the epicenter thats about it and if im doing it my self its because i dnt want to give some one 120 (cause thats what there charging me to install it) for like 30 min max of work thats why i wanna do it my self ive tryed looking it up on you tube but had no luck lol so if someone could explain to me how to hook it up correctly i would really apreciate it one more question the power ground and remote wires from the epicenter would have to go conected to my head unit or do i have to run the power to the battery find a ground spot to ground that wire from the epicenter and the remote to the head unit?and the rcas how does that work where do i hook those up thnx for ur time guys
Guys all he need is help hooking it up it's very simple I recommend you put it next to your amp why, the epic needs power ground and remote which u can feed of amp, there is two sets of RCA on the epic one is input and the RCA coming from your head unit will go there, and the second set of RCA on epic is output and will go to your amp and you done

What kind of music you listen to that does not have bass?? Would you not think that if they original recording was made not to have alot of bass that adding "artificial" bass to it would make it sound unnatural as compared to how the composer wanted it to sound?

I guess its a matter of personal preference...

What kind of music you listen to that does not have bass?? Would you not think that if they original recording was made not to have alot of bass that adding "artificial" bass to it would make it sound unnatural as compared to how the composer wanted it to sound?
I guess its a matter of personal preference...
More than likely Spanish music. That's what I would use it for.

try download the manuel for a epicentre and read it.
Yep, since it's Spanish music, you have to be sure to download the Manuel. For rap, rock, and pop, you would download the Manual.

Sorry, someone had to say it!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.