Installing a 4 channel amp. HELP!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

ashtrey1212
10+ year member

Gimmie Some Sugar Baby!!!
I'm trying to install a four channel amp for some speakers in my buddies car and I want to make sure EVERYTHING is done properly. Can anyone give me the 411 on how to do this right the first time or at least refer me to a good tutorial on how I can istall this?

you need a power from the batt about a 8 or 4 gauge will work a atleast 4 gauge grounded to the chassi run the speakers to the channels and you will need 2 sets or RCAs unless you get 4 channel specific RCAs run that to either the deck or the EQ and your good to go just set the amp and BAM you got clear sound

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.