Installing 9856 in 2000 Sunfire

Participant count
  • Participant list

redrocket
10+ year member

For Christmas, I bought my girlfriend an Alpine 9856 so she can play her iPod in her car. I've read about the GM Class II Data Bus and how you need the special adapter to keep the door chimes and such. However, they're a lot of money and she doesn't care but I can't seem to find just a normal wiring harness for her 2000 Pontiac Sunfire. She has the sedan with 4 speakers. Any help would be appreciated.

I hate those ****ing door chime ******** sounds. give me a god **** car that will run forever, thats all i want. Good luck with what u need bro.
Haha, thanks. I figured her car would be a piece of cake to install stuff in but boy have I been wrong. Her car is a royal pain in the ass to work with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.