Installer Needed 4 AMG Mercedes: Boca Raton / Delray Beach

Participant count
  • Participant list

officejs

Looking for experienced installer in the South Palm Beach County area. I have had 5 custom stereos done by the big players here and am not that impressed. These will be the simplest system I have done to date. It is for a 2006 Mercedes CLS 55 and a G55. The duplicate systems I am looking at having installed are:

2 Pair Component Speakers (Most likely Polk SRs)

1 Alpine PDX 4.150

1 Alpine PDX 1.1000

2 JL Audio 10W6's w/ Custom Box

Roxford Fosgate 3Sixty.1 or Alpine Imprint

Dynomat

Maybe a few smaller electronic things, but that is the meat. Please contact me at:

joffice13(AT)aol.com if you are interested.

Jeremy

you should PM kpr10is...he might be willing to drive down to do it...there are NO good installers here in sofl. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...