Installation

MARKAVELI
10+ year member

I HAVE 2 RF HE2'S AND A RF PUNCH 700S AND DONT KNOW HOW I SHOULD HAVE THEM RAN. WHAT DO U GUYS THINK??

175W X2@ 4 OHMS RMS

350W X2@ 2 OHMS RMS

700W X1@ 4 OHMS BRIDGED RMS

AND ALSO WHAT SIZE WIRE GAUGE SHOULD THEY USE?

I AM NEW TO THIS SO I DONT WANT TO GET ****ED. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE HELPFULL THANKS:confused:

Hey bro, whas goin in?

I'd say youshould run them at 350W X2@ 2 OHMS RMS

and foryour power/ground....run about a 4 guage wire

p e a c e

good luck on your install

8 is the way to go especially becasue the amp is punch series. The biggest the power and ground can take on that amp is 8awg. IF you had the power series then it could take 4awg power and ground. either way 4awg would be overkill on a 700s:D

ONE OF MY DOGS TOLD ME I SHOULD RUN MY SYSTEM IN SERIES WITH THE AMP BRIDGED. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

2 RF HE2'S

1 PUNCH 700S

ALL ADVICE WELCOME THANKZ

Originally posted by MARKAVELI ONE OF MY DOGS TOLD ME I SHOULD RUN MY SYSTEM IN SERIES WITH THE AMP BRIDGED. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

2 RF HE2'S

1 PUNCH 700S

ALL ADVICE WELCOME THANKZ

You will get the same power either way. So it's up to you. Either way will work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

350w x 2 at 2ohm is the same thing as 700w x 1 at 4ohm. Same power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You can run them in stereo if they are in a sealed box, otherwise you

will defanatly want to run your subs mono.

How you do this with DVC 4 ohm subs is to

take the first sub and connect positive to positive, then negitive to negitive.

And the same for the second sub.

Now each sub is a 2 ohm sub.

From here can vary, but what I would do is run the subs directly to the box.

Then run in series out side of the amp:

Out side of the box run one speakers negitive plug over to other speakers positive plug (it will just be one peice of wire connecting the two subs, now connect the first speakers positive to the amps bridge positive, and the other speakers negitive to the amps bridge negitive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.