Install almost done, pics of setup!!!!!

na_rsx
10+ year member

Incriminator Audio FTW
Well i finally threw in the sub with the box, using 12 gauge wire temporarily. But bolted the amp on the back of the box, until i decide what i wanna do. Also did install the components, even there there not connected to the amp yet, but everything is wired up and good to go. I will need to take the door panels off again, just because i did not put the door spacers on due to the fact that they need to be modified some more :jigglemad: And i once there installed, i will seal up the door holes and be done with. But here are some pics of mostly everything installed.

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

well i got the sub connected already, and man its hits the lows like no other. only thing is i had a lot of expectations on it sounding better than my Beyond Audio, but i guess both sound nearly the same, maybe the FI Q has a little bit more sq, but as far as the lows go, pretty much the same. all though i still need to do the + alt to + bat and add teh second battery. then the FI should get more power and hopefully sound better.

Nice box, makes it look like a 10 though, until you see that it takes up your whole cargo area...lol.
yeah, i still have room for groceries though, so not all is lost lol.

Nice!Should have a nice clean crisp sound.
hope so, havent heard the comps yet, but i am sure they will be insane.

those tweeters are ballin!
nice design.
lol i said the same thing when i saw them, they do like basketballs.

thanks everyone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

na_rsx

10+ year member
Incriminator Audio FTW
na_rsx
With Jessica Biel
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date