Instalation Costs?

100-175..Ha who pays that..Personally..I tink Circuit City does a good job..If u go there though make sure you BUY The wiring or else they will end up using the wrong Gauge, and not enough wiring to move your system(BOX and AMP) around...But for $40-60..They do an excellent job..I got mine installed at a place in Danville, VA

my local shop charges $90.....personally i don't think its that hard...if you lived near me i would do it for $30 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

around my way.....the circuity and best buy "installer" ( they dont deserve to be called that) do a crap job....eveyrthing has to be flawless inorder for the install to come out halfway decent.....if they encounter a problem, forget it, they will get around it no matter wut, then ur stuck with the problem later....

but i use to use my brother to install everything, now i do it myself as i have learned many more things....

Originally posted by Jaysun Well if any of you live in Minnesota i'll pay 30$ or if needed more =) [/quote

$30 eh... nah just call up Audio King and ask them how much they charge, they do a pretty good job too.]

I charge 20 bucks if u come to me and supply all ur own ****,. If i go buy it for u its supplies andf 30 bucks (gotta cover gas). Unless ur my dawg, then its free.

J

obviously i rated my thread a 5 star if your wondering //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jaysun

10+ year member
Jaysun
Minnesota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from