infinty warranty

Trust me, there are ways to get around it. I blew a sub like 3 days after i bought it used of someone who bought it used off the original owner. Made up a story how i inheaitred it from a family member who had passed out, took about 45 min in total gettin ahold of who i need to get ahold of, and presto, brand new perfect 12 at my house in a few days, didnt even ask for the old one back. I also think they might have replaced it because the one tech guy told me it might have been due to some bad glue

Nope, i could have not even had the sub, and would have got one for free. It just shows the loyatly of the company, which for such a big comany, i think is great. didnt have to pay a penny, and it only took about 3 days to get the sub after i faxed them the info. i had just spent all the money i had up on the system, so i had to find a way to get a new one, and i can pretty much b/s my way through anyway

Yeah, maybe i didnt know exactly what i was doin, but with only 350watts at the most to the pair, with the gain on the amp about 1/2. And plus, the tech guy said it might have been a manufacture defect because the cone was not glued properly. No need to get hostle and say people dont know what their doin

lol you could just get the subs free and sell them for the full price brand new in the box or whatever they came in to someone and have some nice money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

well loyallity is always a good thing i guess //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

you should give slowboarder that number to get a new sub in case his are useless now...

I'll see if i can find it at all. But i remember its very confusing, lots of automated menus, and i got who i wanted to talk to by accident. I'll look today and see if i can find the number, it was about 7 months ago, so im not sure where everything went, i know i got a folder with all the info in it

All you have to do is find a place that sells em, buy a new one, keep the new one, tell em the one you have now broke the first time you tried to play it, ask for your money back.

97 cavy..did you contact infinity by phone..and then faxed them the info or what? I bought a perfect off justwoofers.com and it blew running about 350 watts in a small sealed box. At least I think it blew..where the cone attaches to the spider..that black epoxy/glue came seperated from the spider, same problem you had? Also..has anyone been able to contact yoshi at Justwoofers.com? I've been unable to get him on the phone or on email.

First i went to the infinity web-site and contacted them by e-mail. That would be the first step i sugest ya take. I explanied to the what happend, and the replyed to me with a phone number to call. I would start off by goin to the site and contacting them first, try that and tell me what happens alright?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.