Infinity Perfect 6.1 or PG RSD65cs?

Piraya33
10+ year member

I already have a brand new set of Infinity perfect 6.1 that I am going to put in my 02' F250 Crew Cab. But I was wondering if I should go with the PG RSD65cs instead and just sell the Infinity Perfect 6.1 because they are brand new in the box still. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

The Perfects originally retailed around $400, Im sure they probably have a more refined sound than $150 retail PG comps, but I have heard the tweeters in the Perfects can be bright sounding.

I had a set of perfects for a few weeks, i loved the way they sounded. i sold them becuse i tend to get volume crazy with my mids i would not have been happy if i had blown some 400 dollar speakers.

Great sound, i was just too scared to push them

Why don't you test them out and if you like them keepthem. Doesn't that make more sense?
Good point. I might just do that. I found a place that sells the RSD's for $60.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

If you tune the Kappa's right you can have both Quality and quantity.. problem with infiinity is the pitchy ass high end.. so be sure to use the -3Db switch if the highs are pitchy and scratchy.. thats why JBL and Infinity made that button because of the complaints they had.. I think they need to go back to the old tweets they used to use.. they where much better :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.