Infinity amp or something else

Participant count
  • Participant list

CarlosC

Hey Everyone,

I am new to this forum well to be honest I am new to forums in general. That being said maybe you guys can help me out with a small issue I am having in picking out my amp. I recently purchased a boston acoustic g110ps. It's a svc 200rms 10" sub. I want to buy the Infinity reference 1300a rated 200 rms at 4 ohms. I never purchased a sub or amp before. Therefore, I am wondering if this would be a good combo. If you guys have any other suggestions I will more than gladly take them into consideration and return the sub i've purchased. I only have about 250 to spend on both items. I know it's not a lot but I am not looking to be heard a few blocks away. I am looking for something with decent sq as opposed to spl. Thanks for the help in advance guys and looking forward to your guys' input

Thanks for the replies. I heard great things about the boston acoustic so I decided to go with one of those. But after the suggestion Naughtyca gave I really have to reconsider. Thanks a lot I guess now ill just chose between those two set up. a c2 and apsm1300 or g110ps and ra330.2. OH, and sorry for posting in the wrong section.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.