infinitecaraudio trustable?

muni-mula

Hello!

I'm from germany and would like to order an amp in the US. I found a shop where I could get the soundstream van gogh 1600.2 for low.

But I need to know whether i can trust this shop - when my money is gone there's nothing i can do ...

this is the shop where i want to buy the amp:

http://www.infinitecaraudio.com

Please help me, guys

ps: i'll install 2 kickers s12L7 at this amp in enclosed boxes. i heard only good things about these subs. what do you think about them?

Thx, Erik.

Well, I've never dealt with them before.....but before you order, you'll definitely want to check with them and be sure they are willing to ship to Germany. And that goes for any company from here in the states. Not everyone will be willing to ship overseas.

I can only speak from the one time I ordered from them. I wanted some Crystal mids. I received them with absolutely NO packing materials inside the box. Just the mids bouncing around in an oversized box. One of the midwoofer frames was also slightly bent. They still worked fine, but I doubt that I will order from them again.

Others may have had better experiences.

Hi,

@squeak9798:

The shop is willing to ship to Germany, and it's one of the cheapest I found (shipping costs)...

@preunnerv6:

this really scares me! my amp and the subs wouldn't be too happy because it's a long journey - and without packing materials - ouch :/

But maybe they just forgot it in your case... I hope so

Are there any other opinions about this shop?

Or could you tell me some shops where I can get the amp and the kickers for low - I will write them and ask about the shipping options for myself...

I got a Monitor mk4.70 from them, took as long as 2 weeks to receive, and I'm in the states.....that being said, I still would not recommend any online store- buy at you own risk

What do you think about indoaudio? it's an ebay shop that ships to germany. I read good things about them in another forum and they make a good impression on me (emails)...

i bought from them twice. transactions were smooth. however, i hear it is a pain to get indoaudio to refund/replace a defective equipment. so.. ... .... .... ..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

muni-mula

muni-mula
erfurt, germany
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
kwang125