inf. perf. vs. kick L7 solobar. vs. fusion jonah!

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

Okay, I'm stuck. What should I get? I need to get two of each 12" subs.

Should I get two 12" Fusions jonah lomu, two 12" Infinity kappa perfect, or two kicker L7 solobaric subs?

thanks!

I am guessing you dont just want Sq cause all of those subs are very different. The fusion is an all purpose SPL sub its actully one of the hardest hitting single subs i have heard besides the Jl w7 and the subs are cheap! But look too good to be true probally would eventally break. Dont really care for the Kicker L7s dont think they sound as good as the old round ones. And the Although i like the perfect they rae not even in the same class as the fusion in the SPL department but blow alomost every sub on the market out of the water with thier amazing SQ. But the winner in the SPl deparment is the Fusion Jonah i think that this sub has potetial and will compet with the W7 and is alot cheaper you can get a 12 and cardiscountstereo.com for 349.95 a piece go get one i think you will like it.:p

I can see that people around here arent going to like me very much because I love kicker and I think it is the best sub made. I have got a single L7 10" and people always seem to think that Ive got two 12s. I dont know, but I would go with kicker

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.