Central Region INdiana Folk

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I'm in a small team called Dynamic Systems and we might be interested.

I've got a 15 inch XXX in trunk

other member have (2) 15 inch L7 behind seat and other member has two 12inch Power Acoustik behind seat.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif lmao that is why i suggested you talk to him direct lol i knew he would but its sorta like selling your soul to the devil lmao and chris knows this as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif

^^^

this is true.

I mean i'm sure people will flock after they see cars and what not. Which brings up whe rit would be held at also, I know thier is a show next month at the state fair , but the fair grounds ****. I'd rather find a nice parking lot, so people will drive by and see and can walk up and see whats goings on.

well, i guess we could have the show in ft wayne. since he's from thier and it would be cheaper, lol, and he could invite his own girls.

ill help if you do it there. chris has some pull and to tell you the truth there is a real nice location just north of ft wayne if anyone wanted to put on a big show and yes people know where its at... in auburn where they hold the acd days even has large indoor facilities. i probably wont do db drags until next yr myself but id be glad to do what i can........do a bikini contest and stuff you would be gauranteed a few hundred people. they had a car show there couple yrs ago that was semi decent

http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Who=13&MemberID=7473

he says, the only thing in auburn, wait i''l copy and paste

The only thing that's big in Auburn is the Auburn Cord Dusenburge Museum ! There is a show in July here in ft wayne !
but the link above is a post to the event calender, the event is on the 16th of july

Additional Event Information:Officiated by Sam Horn.

Food, Live Radio Remote, Raffle.

In conjunction with the 3 Rivers Festival.

$20.00 entry fee.

Registration from 10:00 AM to Noon.

Qualifying from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.

Eliminations begin at 1:00 PM.

well, i guess we could have the show in ft wayne.
YAY!! That idea I like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Well, I'd like it to be anywhere more north like that.....LOL

Oh, BTW; My brother-in-law is the Marketing Director for the WWII museum (right next door to the Kruse Auction park, and owned by Dean Kruse aswell). So, I may be able to work something out for over there. No promises, but I can try if ya'll would like.

Concept Audio on July 16th is hosting a DBDrag competition in Fort Wayne. I havent heard of any other competitions / shows around this area. If you could get enough people to go to the show in indy I'll bring squeak and monte_carlo97 down as well.

I'm sure if we had a show or competition up here there would be more than enough people from just in the city that would show up...

Although cops here are a pain in teh ass

oh and btw.... the 3 rivers festival is when the scum of the city come out and play :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.