Central Region INdiana Folk

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
im talking to kinetik (they were already thinking the samething i was) about doing a few shows in the midwest (bigger than a x1 event). got two manufacturers blessings get a few more it could be sweet. dont know logically which org/orgs to go with being that we would want to make it an AUDIO more so than a low rider/ car show. definatly want to make it a db drag/ iasca or usac maybe even meca but that might be messy lol

lol, man this is starting to be a headache, but i'm guessing chris isn't really interested, since thier is already going to be a show thier..

idk, i'm gonna go to the one in Ft.wayne though.

I gotta get more oraganized, lol, maybe we can shoot for early august b4 people have to go back to school.

im talking to kinetik (they were already thinking the samething i was) about doing a few shows in the midwest (bigger than a x1 event). got two manufacturers blessings get a few more it could be sweet. dont know logically which org/orgs to go with being that we would want to make it an AUDIO more so than a low rider/ car show. definatly want to make it a db drag/ iasca or usac maybe even meca but that might be messy lol
I promise i've never been to a show here in indianapolis,

I know there have been some but it's never been like anounced where people from outa town come in and what not,

well except last month, but i think it was just a car show wt rims and hydrualics.

indy is too hard to access through town with too many vehicles. only big towns that can pull it off are like kc and cleveland where its indoors and people can leave their vehicles inside and hitch a ride to a hotel. also notice those are world final shows lol with major support behind them. nice thing about that auction park is its easily accessable from i 69 and outside of the parking lot traffic there isnt really any traffic jam type traffic plus they have plenty of hotel space 3-4 miles away. most big shows besides finals i been too are set up that way except for spring break its nuts with college kids

yall need to come up to the one on july 16th in fort wayne concept aint hosting it any more the db drag people are hosting it all concept has is a spl mike any way. its on july 16th at the Glenbrook mall on Coliseum Blvd. to qualify you got to be there at 11:00a.m. and sign up it cost $20. I know a lot of peole who are going its supposed to be a pretty big show. Get on http://www.hot1079online.com to pre register. cause slot are supposed to be filling up and its only 2 days away.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.