Indash Video- Playing CD and DVD simultaneous

Jaice
10+ year member

???
Im looking into buying a Pioneer AVH-P4900 DVD Indash. My issue it, I want to install vision TV's but would like to have it so I can play a cd through my Indash, but use a seperate DVD player to play a video at the at the same time. I know its possible with the visior TV's, but could I also use the video in on the indash to play a video through the screen and still play a cd? Doesn't matter if the Video audio plays or not. For using an external DVD player, where could I find a kit for a single din indash with an 1/2 din opening on the bottom? Also, I have an 2005 Chevy Impala, I was looking into buy a double din indash, but have had mixed reviews about the fitting issues, some say it fits right in, some say it takes some fabircation, can anyone clear this up?

I know with my W205, I can run a separate DVD into the aux input and display the visual from that while audio from a CD is playing through my system. My W200 was the same way. So, you want single din and half din? I can't help you there.

I own a Pioneer AVH-P4900, is a good player but in does not play pictures or fake DVD in some cases I repeat in some cases.

The menu is super simple no fancy button or fancy interface

sound is good has lots of power

Like I said is a good player but nothing that would make people say: WOW

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.