SOLD Incrimintator Audio 187's, RE Components

SixthFloorFreak
10+ year member

Capattery™ Inventor
Need these gone, looking to buy myself a new TV, so some of the toys have got to go.

4 Incriminator Audio 187 12's

-used, but never saw more than 300w

-one has a repaired hole in the cone, but does not affect performance, barely noticeable as well

-$50 + shipping each for the 3 mint ones, $50 shipped for the repaired one

NIB RE RE Series Components

-6 1/2" component set, never used

-$150 + shipping

Pics coming soon.

I really would prefer Paypal. References available upon request, if they don't chime in first, that is. Thanks for looking!

very intrested if we can work something out i may buy all 4 IA's

and refrences would be cool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

what do you have in mind?

ehh, references, let's see...TeamPSI, Josh and Nick from Incriminator Audio, scottiej, ngsm13, UndercoverPunk are all friends of mine. i've done business with some others on here that i can dig up if need be, but i'd hope that covers it.

i'll entertain trades, but mostly looking to sell.

skadude, it'll be tomorrow before i can shoot you a price on all of them shipped to you, hope that's okay

billabongcr, couple pm's sent, lmk something

thanks everyone for you interest

i'll entertain trades, but mostly looking to sell.
skadude, it'll be tomorrow before i can shoot you a price on all of them shipped to you, hope that's okay

billabongcr, couple pm's sent, lmk something

thanks everyone for you interest
yup sounds dandy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

how much can the subs handle apeice
I ran one on 2kw daily (MTX 1501D @ 1 ohm) for about two weeks without any negative side effects. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.