incriminator audio's lethal injection, 12" 4 ohm DVC

Participant count
  • Participant list

CHUCKmfnNORRIS
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
CT
I have had the sub for 8 months and figured i'd do a review.

I have never heard of Incriminator Audio until a year ago and was told good things so i did some looking around and the Lethal Injection sub was right in my price range of $200.

It is rated at 600rms watts, and i have it set at 800 watts as of right now running at 2 ohms. The quality was better than i thought it would be for a $200 12" sub. It was stiff at first but after a week it started to loosen up and the quality got much better.

From a scale of 1-10;

Quality of construction - 8

Everything was in place and looked clean, well built to take some abuse

Price - 10

For $200 this sub hits hard, hits the lower frequency's and can hold them no problem. Compared to my friends 12" MTX 8500 it blows it out of the water.

Availability - 4

I have only found one online site that carries the full line of Incriminator Audio subs, i got my sub through a forum member that worked for a shop that is an authorized dealer.

Customer service - 10

Had to send it back due to MY mistake, UPS totaled sub during shipping, Nick took care of me and helped me out.

Over all - 7

Price to quality ratio is amazing, i have never heard a sub at it's level and price.

Would i ever buy another product from Incriminator Auido, yes, would i suggest their product, yes.

Over all its a great sub for someone on a low budget looking to make some things rattle.

talk to Rio on here...he is the biggest dealer in the midwest of IA products..
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CHUCKmfnNORRIS

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
CHUCKmfnNORRIS
CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies