Incriminator 187s

Nicholas Self
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: Two Incriminator 187s 15"

Item(s) Description/Condition: Like new/used for less than two months Performance 10/10 Cosmetic 10/10.

Price: $100 each

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Will give an estimate when the time comes/ will piece out if you have the buyer for the other one.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Yeah...if you want pics just text me at 19318084761...sorry my camera was being retarted and wouldnt let me up load them...but the subs are like new....used less than a month...

Oh okay....I will put more up in a minute

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Mitch, Fayetteville TN but I will travel to Nashville or Chattanooga if you wanna meet.

Its suppose to be 300 rms per a sub.....but the people I bought them from had talked to the engineers who designed the subs and said you could easily double it without hurting the sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.