Impulsive buying >.>

and I'm sure a minidsp or PPI is cheaper used, since they run about that much new, give or take. Still comes down to value and the minidsp is a good value. I have the PPI and it's pretty good, great flexibility and tuning. It does have its flaws, but definitely a great buy for the price.
Flaws, such as? The low end dsps, always worry me with their low voltage outs.

hmm gna have to think about that one bro, sounds quite reasonable though. gna have to think it over with a snickers. or 2.. fk it, a bag of snickers it is!
Why do i imagine you as a fat man with a cigar, eating candy, drinking beer, laughing deep and whole heartedly at your own jokes... >.>

You should put more 18s in your truck, then fill the port with snickers without telling anyone, when the bass hits. Snickers for everyone!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Why do i imagine you as a fat man with a cigar, eating candy, drinking beer, laughing deep and whole heartedly at your own jokes... >.>
lmao dam bro i used to be fat, and used to smoke, and eat candy but now that all changed. i turned into a jogger i love running and excersising, shedded 50 pounds in the last 2 months.. but that's aside from the point here. the point here is, im bass and beer. and i approve this message !

lmao dam bro i used to be fat, and used to smoke, and eat candy but now that all changed. i turned into a jogger i love running and excersising, shedded 50 pounds in the last 2 months.. but that's aside from the point here. the point here is, im bass and beer. and i approve this message !
Right on man. Hlad your being healthy. A bass drop a day keeps the doctor away

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Flaws, such as? The low end dsps, always worry me with their low voltage outs.
None that I have experienced personally, but I've read of. The one problem I have with the PPI is the lack of instructions it comes with. You have to go to their website for that kind of information. The minidsp, I've never used

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
The Camry
Western Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from