impotant question!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

deathpenalty18
10+ year member

get r done
Florida
lol!! which would be louder the subs in the back of the box or in the frount of the box. it will be in volvo wagon. idk if understand but like on top there will be two sub should i put them all the way close to the back window or more up by the seats???

you are impotent? what?
alright lets say u have 12 cubic foot box internal i dont know outside densions the port is on the bottom across the box in the back. i am puting two 18s in this box there going on top of the box. where should i mount the subs in the back of the box closer to the window or up frount in the box but the seats??????? which one is going to be louder ?? u get in nowww??

its probably gonna be right in the middle. unless your boss is very rectangular and really long, but not that tall or wide. what dimensions will the box be?

its probably gonna be right in the middle. unless your boss is very rectangular and really long, but not that tall or wide. what dimensions will the box be?
it will be 40 wide 17tall and like mabey 40 to45 long idk the length yet its 12cubes tuned to 36 inside

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.