impedance rise ***** lol...

i love seeing ppl runing these amps a 1 and wondering why it making no power then when i tell them to run it a .5 or.35 they think im retared the older amps made there power at higher ohm loads the new style make the power at 1 ohm after rise

i love seeing ppl runing these amps a 1 and wondering why it making no power then when i tell them to run it a .5 or.35 they think im retared the older amps made there power at higher ohm loads the new style make the power at 1 ohm after rise
Thats' good and bad. Most people have a very large rise, but on occaision people get it right, especially those in sealed boxes.

Unless you're getting at least .5 of rise, I dont want to see that amplifier ran at .5 or very much .35, magic smoke no good senor.

Also, consider your connections and speaker wire gauges, try to make them as solid and as big as feasible without being unreasonable.

rise in sealed boxes is worse and i take it you have not used the audioque amps before 1 ohm equals no power most ported boxes rise 2 to 3 times starting impeadance

lol i aint no dam ma'am! haha. but that i rhyme //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.